Tamera Aragon founded and has run small businesses since her teenage years. At the age of 20 she founded her first multi-million dollar company. Since then she has grown many, many successful businesses both online and off. She discovered her passion in real estate investing in 2003 and has become an expert at teaching folks how to make money in real estate ever since. Since that time Tamera Aragon has profited investing in hundreds of properties to date, establishing her as an expert in the real estate investing field.
Tamera finds her true passion lies in walking others toward success in business of any kind. She has coached hundreds of entrepreneurs to success since 2005. In 2014 she received her certification as a Life Coach.
She continues to create and offer tools and training designed to support real estate investors as well as all types of entrepreneurs both online and off. Today, Tamera’s experience has earned her a solid reputation in the industry as well as the respect and friendship of many top national business and real estate investing experts.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Tamera’s background and how she got into real estate
- Flipping contracts and/or flipping houses
- Finding contracts through gaining contacts
- Developing systems to gain time freedom
- How much Tamera makes on a flip -- and the staggering income she brings in a month
- Why a bad house in a good neighborhood is better than a good house in a bad neighborhood
- What kind of properties Tamera looks for
- Why Tamera doesn’t have a lot of overhead
- The kinds of deals that she lost money on
- Tamera’s coaching and training programs
- How to make money in real estate while also making a positive impact
- Why you need a coach like Tamera to make it successfully
- The basic first steps people who complete Tamera’s training are taught to take
- The cheap property evaluation software Tamera uses
- The challenges and pitfalls that people face when they first get started
- How to find deals in your backyard
- The bottom line when determining whether a deal is worth it or not
- High-tech high-touch networking
- Profiting in real estate using none of your own money
- Why you need legal protection