Robert Nickell is a national speaker, published author and one of the most successful real estate investors in the nation. Robert is known for his unique ability to teach, train, and run successful virtual businesses.
Robert co-created Investor Virtual Assistant Services, LLC (IVAS) with the purpose of sharing his knowledge, experience and success with fellow investors around the world that are looking to take more control of their time while increasing productivity and reducing costs.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How to find Virtual Assistants already trained in real estate investing
- Learn how to become a better employer by learning to delegate
- A solution for entrepreneurs who aren’t good with important, but boring and consistent/repetitive tasks
- Get time back for yourself so you can be with family and focus on your business growth
- Understand the value of a VA both for you, your business, and the VA
- Powerful examples of how a VA can not only pay for themselves, but make you money
- Your VA will Handle day-to-day tasks that NEED to be done, but will otherwise slip through the cracks
- What should you pay for a VA and what do you get for it?
- Are these trained employees the right choice for your business?
- How does your business culture matter, even for a VA?
- Get coaching about the best use of your VA for your business
- Great advice to make sure you never have to panic if your VA leaves
- An exclusive offer to listeners from Robert Nickell