Sharon Vornholt has been investing in real estate in the Louisville, KY area since 1998. In addition to being a full time investor, she is the creator of the Louisville Gals Real Estate Blog and hosts a popular podcast called “Let’s Talk Real Estate Investing”.
Sharon writes articles for a number of sites for real estate investors, and she is regular contributor to REI Wealth Magazine. She is also a coach, a mentor and hosts several live events every year.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why you have to get your name right from the very beginning
- Why you need your website name to be a .com
- What do you stand for?
- The website as a credibility builder
- Real estate branding: f you don’t create your brand, other people will create it for you
- How to create and keep happy customers
- Sharon’s event: Branding, Books and Beaches
- Using direct mail marketing in 2016
- Using text message marketing
- Writing an authority book to promote your brand
- How to pick the price point for your book
- How to get great reviews of your book