Jefferson Lilly is a self-made millionaire mobile home park investment expert, educator, and industry consultant. Prior to co-founding Park Street Partners in 2013, Mr. Lilly spent seven years investing his own capital and acquiring and operating his own mobile home parks.
Before becoming an investor full-time, Jefferson spent nine years in sales leadership roles with several venture-backed startups in Silicon Valley. Jefferson has been featured in The New York Times, Bloomberg Magazine, and on the ‘Real Money’ television show. He holds a B.A. from the University of Pennsylvania and an MBA from the Wharton School of Business.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Jeffrey’s background & how he got started investing in mobile home parks
- Why mobile home parks are valuable real estate and what makes them such a good business to be in
- The average costs of purchasing a mobile home park in different parts of the country & why it varies
- How Jeffrey uses his podcast to get leads & investors
- Why investors consider Jeffrey’s mobile home park fund as an investment option
- How investors get a return on their money when investing in a mobile home park fund
- How mobile home park investing is mom & pop niche of real estate
- Why Jeffrey doesn’t build communities of renters, but rather of owners