Dan Schwartz is an entrepreneur whose passion is solving problems that help other entrepreneurs find freedom to pursue the life they desire. Everything he does centers around leveraging technology effectively so others can focus on what matters most to them.
Aside from his entrepreneurial endeavors, Dan also plays and produces music.
Dan’s specialties: Software, B2B SaaS, Real Estate Marketing, Real Estate Lead Generation, Sales / Business Development, Real Estate Investing, Strategic Marketing; Entrepreneurship; Online Marketing; Real Estate Wholesaling; Private Lending, Direct Marketing, Brand Management; WOM Promotion; Music Production; Event Production; REO/Foreclosure and short sale acquisitions, Real Estate coaching.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- InvestorFuse, Dan’s CRM that helps investors automate their businesses
- Why purchasing leads results in leads that aren’t very high in quality (and why Dan still recommends buying mailing lists)
- Why your mail strategy needs to be long-term and can’t be judged quickly
- Why advertising with bandit signs is a good strategy in areas where they’re legal
- Why it will take until the sixth or seventh touch before someone will sell their house
- How to get a website for capturing leads very easily
- How to effectively use pay per click ads
- How to prospect for leads when you don’t have money to invest in getting them
- Why you need to systematize your processes and delegate them away
- Using intent emails to revive expired listings
- Why skip tracing (powerful tools for finding a seller’s contact info) can be very effective
- Why you need to build a system of referrals (and what kind of people should be in your referral network)
- Driving for dollars: why you (or someone you delegate to, but preferably you) should drive around looking for houses that aren’t on listings yet
- Why your ultimate goal should be to remove yourself from the lead gen process
- Why you should use LiveComm for your phone number collection (and the brand new LiveComm feature you need to know about)