Since becoming CEO in 2014, Austin has transformed PATLive from a boutique answering service into the #1 virtual receptionist service in North America. With a background as a software engineer, Austin has brought a unique perspective to PATLive that pairs the power of people with the capabilities of cloud technologies, driving the company to unprecedented growth and a new breed of best in class services.
Today, PATLive employs over 170 people and delivers live human services at scale with proprietary call scripting that rivals the traditional in-office receptionist at a fraction of the cost. Thanks to his tenacious focus on innovation and superior service, Austin has pushed the company his father started to new heights, enabling businesses across the country to wow their callers without ever answering their own phone.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Delegation and why it’s important to help your business thrive
- The backstory of how PATLive was founded
- Austin’s path to entering the family business
- What PATLive is and how the answering service works
- Features that make PATLive stand out from other answering services
- Why this answering service works for a variety of different companies
- The downfall of mega call centers and what PATLive does differently
- PATLive’s shared agent model which helps calls to be answered quickly and correctly
- Chief demands that clients expect their answering service company to be able to meet
- Templates and examples of scripts that top clients use
- An example of how PATLive can pay for itself even with one phone call
- Different ways clients can forward their phone numbers
- How you can try PATLive risk-free for 14 days